Lodge, Cabin Rentals, & RV Campground in British Columbia
- We have complete services for the Alaska Highway traveler.
- Lodge is open year-round.
- Cabins 1,2, 5,11,12,14, 15, open all year round
- Cabins 16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23 open from may 15 through Oct 10
- Cabins range from 2 beds to kitchenettes. All cabins have satellite television and wireless internet.
- Rooms are $129 per night + sales tax. Cabins are $139 per night + sales tax. Kitchenettes are $149 per night + sales tax. This pricing is based on two-person occupancy. Additional people are $20 per person per night. Children 12 and under stay for free.
- 23 site RV park with full hookups and pull-through or back-in sites. All sites have satellite wireless internet & television.
- The RV park is open early May to October 10th (weather permitting) for full service at $44 per night + sales tax. The RV park is open Oct 11th through May 14 with electric, TV, and wifi only.
- FREE Clean showers centrally located in the RV park.
- NEW Laundromat with washers and dryers at a nominal fee.
- Service garage with tire repair, gas, diesel, and propane.
- Canada post mail service
- Full-service restaurant with home-cooked meals and baked goods.
- After hours check-in available. Enter through the After Hours lodging door, walk down the hall, choose an available room, and in the morning check-in.
Join us at Toad River Lodge, nestled in the most beautiful part of the Canadian Rockies on the shore of Reflection Lake.
We look forward to having you stay with us.