Lodge, Cabin Rentals, & RV Campground in British Columbia
- We have complete services for the Alaska Highway traveler.
- Cabins range from 2 beds to kitchenettes. All cabins have satellite television and wireless internet. $109 + $12.50 tax per night, based on a 2-person occupancy. Additional people are $10 each per night. Children 12 and under stay free.
- 23 site R.V. park with full hookups and pull through or back-in sites. All sites have satellite wireless internet and television. The R.V. park is open early May to mid October (weather permitting). $35 per night including sales tax.
- FREE Clean showers centrally located in the R.V. park.
- NEW Laundromat with washers and dryers at a nominal fee.
- Service garage with tire repair, gas, diesel and propane
- Canada post mail service
- Greyhound bus depot
- Full-service restaurant with home cooked meals and baked goods.
Book your vacation in northern British Columbia today!