Lodge, Cabin Rentals, & RV Campground in British Columbia
- We have complete services for the Alaska Highway traveler.
- The Lodge and restaurant are open year-round.
- Cabins 1,2, 5,11,12,14, 15, open all year round
- Cabins 16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23 open from May 15th through Oct 10th
- To better serve you, We have added 4 ALL Kitchenette, motel rooms
- Cabins range from 2 beds to kitchenettes. All cabins have satellite television and wireless internet.
- Regular rooms are $129 per night + sales tax.
- Lakeside Cabins are $149 per night + sales tax.
- Kitchenettes are $169 per night + sales tax.
- This pricing is based on two-person occupancy. Additional people are $20 per person per night. Children 12 and under stay for free.
- 23-site full-service RV park with full hookups and pull-through or back-in sites. All sites have satellite wireless internet & television.
- The RV park is open early May to October 10th (weather permitting) for full service for only $42.50 per night + sales tax.
- The RV park is open Oct 11th through May 14 with electric, TV, and wifi only.
- RV Sanidump and water fill-up for a nominal fee
- Clean showers are centrally located in the RV park.
- NEW Laundromat with washers and dryers at a nominal fee.
- Service garage with tire repair, gas, diesel, and propane.
- Canada post mail service
- Full-service restaurant with home-cooked meals and baked goods.
- After-hours check-in is available. Please notify us if you are going to be arriving after the lodge closes so we can make arrangements for you.
Join us at Toad River Lodge, nestled in the most beautiful part of the Canadian Rockies on the shore of Reflection Lake.
We look forward to having you stay with us.